Kinetic Edge Physical Therapy is seeking to hire a full-time marketing manager. Become part of a team of experts in a therapist-owned, private practice setting.
Kinetic Edge Physical Therapy (formerly Work Systems Rehab & Fitness) is a unique place with exceptional therapy professionals. Our company is well-established (1998) and continues to steadily grow because of our commitment to transforming lives and restoring hope through movement. We have clinic locations in Pella, Des Moines, Oskaloosa, Newton, and Ames. In March of 2015, our company underwent a rebranding to become Kinetic Edge Physical Therapy. This updated brand and image has been a very positive change, and we’re looking to add a member to our marketing department to keep the growth rolling.
The marketing manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the entire organization (five clinics throughout Iowa) in order to attract potential clients or referral sources and retain existing ones.
- Lead market research, planning, and evaluation efforts
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Manage and develop online presence and online leads
- Coordinate marketing efforts with referral sources
- Prepare, present, and manage annual marketing plan and budget
- Analyze marketing return on investment and provide recommendations for campaigns that produce positive returns
- Manage and coordinate tasks with marketing specialist
- Maintain and develop the brand and identity of Kinetic Edge Physical Therapy
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications or a related field from a four year college university
- Two to three years related experience is preferred.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools and SEO
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Ideal candidate will be a self-starter and team player with a positive attitude
- Experience in managing other employees is a plus
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
For more information, please email your inquiry, resume & references to:
Troy Vander Molen, PT, DPT