PTA (Floater) position now available
Kinetic Edge Physical Therapy (formerly Work Systems Rehab & Fitness) is a unique place. Our reputation is unmatched in the care we provide our clients and our commitment to select the most effective treatments that are in the client’s best interest without the concern to meet billing quotas. Our company is celebrating its 20th year of excellent service and continues to steadily grow because of our commitment to transforming lives and restoring hope through movement. Our combination of insurance-covered care and cash-based programs has created stability and strength.
We currently have a great opportunity for a physical therapist assistant to work full-time as a floater in our outpatient ortho/sports medicine clinics in Des Moines, Ames, Newton, Pella and Oskaloosa. This position would begin as a temporary contract position with the opportunity to develop into a full-time salaried position. At a minimum, the provider would be working though Labor Day, though a long-term, full-time opportunity at Kinetic Edge.
Kinetic Edge commits itself to the following:
• Commitment to Purpose – Every decision we make is based upon whether it will help us advance our mission to restore hope and transform lives through movement. You will not have quotas or productivity requirements; instead, you make decisions that are in the best interest of your clients.
• Active treatments – our focus is on therapeutic exercise, functional enhancement, and manual skills, not passive modalities
• Autonomy of practice – our therapist schedules are flexible to allow for a comfortable work/family balance
• A lifetime of learning – we provide ample opportunities for continuing education, advanced education enhancement programs, and encourage unique skill development
• The platinum rule – we treat others better than we expect to be treated
Full-time members of the Kinetic Edge team are given the opportunity to grow professionally and clinically with:
• Competitive salary with bonus-earning potential
• Generous paid time off package
• Generous CEU & advanced education benefits
• 401(k) plan
• Health savings account, flexible spending accounts, and dependent care accounts
• Company paid disability and malpractice insurance plans
• Company paid association and section memberships to stay involved and active in your profession
Join the team that exists outside the box and supports therapists with an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to do things differently than the norm.
For more information, please email your inquiry, resume & references to:
Troy Vander Molen, PT, DPT