Kinetic Edge Physical Therapy is seeking applicants for our full-time Office Assistant and Athletic Trainer role in our Ames clinic.
Kinetic Edge Physical Therapy has five clinics throughout Iowa. Our mission is to transform lives and restore hope through movement. Our vision is to create communities of healthy, happy, and hope-filled individuals.
The applicant for this position must be friendly, hard-working, cheerful, computer savvy, able to multi-task, and have a sharp attention to detail. Tasks will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Assisting with patient care activities
- Performing functional pre-work screens and drug screens
- Implementing and overseeing medical fitness program
- Attending health fairs, ribbon cuttings, and community events
- Answering phones and greeting patients
- Scheduling patient appointment
- Verifying insurance benefits
- Light cleaning
Preferred applicant will have a degree in Athletic Training, as well as some training or experience in an administrative role. Previous experience in a medical office setting is a plus but not required.
Benefits are included in this position’s compensation package. Pay will be determined based on education and experience. Any interested individual should send a cover letter and résumé to Tim Vander Wilt at TimVW@KineticEdgePT.com.
Applications are due by Friday, February 5, 2016.