We currently have multiple great opportunities for physical therapists or physical therapist assistants to work full-time in an outpatient orthopedic/sports medicine clinics in Pella, Oskaloosa, and Newton.
Kinetic Edge Physical Therapy is a unique place. Our reputation is unmatched in the care we provide our clients and our commitment to select the most effective treatments that are in the client’s best interest without the concern to meet billing quotas. Our company is well-established (founded in 1998) and has experienced tremendous growth in the past three years because of our success in transforming lives and restoring hope through movement. Our combination of insurance-covered care and cash-based programs has created stability and strength. We aren’t just surviving; we’re thriving. If you want autonomy & a drama-free work environment, Kinetic Edge is for you!
Kinetic Edge commits itself to the following:
• Continuity of care – our treatments are very personal and provided by the physical therapist, not support staff
• Active treatments – our focus is on therapeutic exercise, functional enhancement, and manual skills, not passive modalities
• Autonomy of practice – our therapist schedules are flexible to allow for a comfortable work/family balance
• A lifetime of learning – we provide ample opportunities for continuing education, advanced education enhancement programs, and encourage unique skill development
• The platinum rule – we treat others better than we expect to be treated
Our benefits allow you to grow professionally and clinically with:
• Competitive salary with bonus-earning potential
• Generous paid time off package
• Generous CEU & advanced education benefits
• 401(k) plan
• Health savings account, flexible spending accounts, and dependent care accounts
• Company paid disability and malpractice insurance plans
• Company paid association and section memberships to stay involved and active in your profession
Must have a degree in Physical Therapy and be eligible for IA licensure. Experience in an outpatient clinic performing orthopedic and sports rehab is desired but not required.
Join the team that exists outside the box and supports therapists with an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to do things differently than the norm.
For more information, please email your inquiry, resume & references to:
Troy Vander Molen, PT, DPT