Help is within your reach
by Troy Vander Molen, PT, DPT
- Do you suffer with shoulder pain when you lift or carry objects?
- Do you have difficulty sleeping on that side of your body?
- Does your shoulder pain suddenly spike when you reach for something?
- Are you afraid your pain will get worse if you don’t do anything about it?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions, then you know how debilitating shoulder problems can be. I get how frustrating shoulder pain is. As a former baseball pitcher and a current weekend warrior, I’ve dealt with this condition too.
Shoulder pain can completely ruin your life – I’ve seen it many times.
- It can force you to keep your hand in your pocket instead of letting your arm naturally swing by your side when you’re walking.
- It makes sleeping difficult, if not impossible.
- It makes you miss out on quality time with your kids and grandkids, like picking them up or playing catch in the backyard.
- It can make you limit your activity to avoid more pain, which makes life less enjoyable.
- It can make you rely on others to do tasks like putting dishes away on higher shelves.
- It can mess with your ability to work or force you to do a job you didn’t want to do.
- And it can take away your ability to live a comfortable life.
My shoulder had given me pain for a long time. The pain became so bad that even the simple things in life had become hard for me. I had seen several doctors, went through procedures, and had physical therapy elsewhere without getting relief from the pain. It wasn’t until I came to Kinetic Edge Physical Therapy that I received relief from that pain, and now I can enjoy life again!
- Toni Krichau
Pain in any form makes life less enjoyable, and if your shoulder pain means that you move your shoulder less, it will likely worsen over time. This is a depressing situation as we see so often how physical problems lead to a deterioration of body, mind, spirit, and emotions.
Shoulder pain, unfortunately, is a common problem. People with shoulder problems are in the top three of problem areas in our practice. The situation is unfortunate, but fortunately it doesn’t have to be your common experience. Too many people seek answers but are unable to restore their health, happiness, and hope because they don’t get to the root of the problem. The shoulder pain specialists at Kinetic Edge have literally helped thousands of people right here in our communities get their lives back, and we can help you too!
If you’re confused about what to do about your pain and are looking for answers, please plan on attending our free seminar. If you choose to come, here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- The five most common causes of shoulder pain
- Why shoulder pain isn’t usually a shoulder problem
- Why arthritis is so often an explanation but not an excuse for shoulder pain
- What traditional treatments for shoulder pain look like and why they are ineffective at solving the root problem
- A sure-fire way to pick the right treatment for the cause of your pain (and save you a ton of time and money)
- What successful treatment and permanent relief looks like without the need for expensive diagnostic tests or the side effects of medications, injections, or surgery
We’re offering this FREE workshop on:
Tuesday, June 26 from 7:00-8:00 PM
Kinetic Edge in Pella — 604 Liberty Street, Suite 227
How do you register for the Shoulder Pain workshop?
Email us or call our office to register using our toll-free number, 866-588-0230. Don’t hesitate to sign up. Space is limited as we only have 30 seats available for this event.
So if you would like to attend, register now! Call 866-588-0230 or email us.
Don’t accept your pain any more. Learn how to do something about it. Get the help you need to move better, feel better, and function better now, and learn what so many others have learned from Kinetic Edge about getting better and staying better.