Get Your Life Back
by Troy Vander Molen, PT, DPT
- Do you suffer with back pain or leg pain when you stand or walk?
- Do you have pain when you sit for long periods or drive?
- Do you experience pain, numbness, or tingling in your butt, groin, or down your leg?
- Does your back ever “go out” if you move the wrong way?
- Are you afraid your pain will get worse if you don’t do anything about it?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions, then you know how debilitating lower back problems can be. I understand it too because I once dealt with this condition too.
I had experienced lower back pain on left side for 14 months. I had used acupuncture and chiropractic treatments with no relief. A pain doctor recommend physical therapy, and in nine visits, I am so much better.
– Charles May
Back pain and sciatica can completely ruin your life – I’ve seen it many times.
- It can make you lean on the shopping cart when walking through the grocery store.
- It can take your focus away from enjoying life… Like spending time with your children or grandchildren.
- It can mess up your work or force you to do a job you didn’t want to do.
- It can ruin your travel plans.
- And it can take away your ability to live life… having to rely on others… Or making others wait for you while you sit down for a minute.
And less movement and less enjoyment of life can lead to depression, increased stress and a sedentary lifestyle (mostly sitting… not moving much) which leads to bigger health problems and bigger life problems.
Yes, lower back pain is a common problem, but it doesn’t have to be your common experience. Too many people seek answers but are unable to restore their health, happiness, and hope because they don’t get to the root of the problem. The sciatica and lower back pain specialists at Kinetic Edge have literally helped hundreds and hundreds of people right here in our communities get their lives back, and we can help you too!
If you’re confused about what to do about your pain and are looking for answers, please plan on attending this free workshop. If you choose to come, here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- The single biggest #1 mistake back pain and sciatica sufferers make which actually stops them from healing
- The three most common causes of lower back pain and sciatica
- A sure-fire way to pick the right treatment for the cause of your pain (and save you a ton of time and money)
- How a problem in your back can cause pain, numbness, or tingling in your leg
- What successful treatment and permanent relief looks like without the side effects of medications, injections, or surgery
We’re offering this FREE event at our Des Moines location on:
Tuesday, June 27 from 6:00-7:00 PM
Kinetic Edge in Des Moines – 516 3rd Street, Suite 100
How do you register for the Lower Back Pain and Sciatica workshop?
Email us or call our office to register using our toll-free number, 866-588-0230. Don’t hesitate to sign up. Space is limited as we only have 30 seats available for this event.
So if you would like to attend, register now! Call 866-588-0230 or email us.
Don’t accept your pain any more. Learn how to do something about it. Get the help you need to move better, feel better, and function better now, and learn what so many others have learned from Kinetic Edge about getting better and staying better.
Looking forward to seeing you here,
Troy Vander Molen, PT, DPT
Sciatica and Lower Back Specialist at Kinetic Edge